Tender Notice for Security Services
Sialkot Business & Commerce Center (SBCC) is a platform to provide business-related facilities to promote industrial development by helping SMEs to get more exposure as required in the modern era of today.
Sealed bids comprising single envelope containing separate financial proposal and technical proposal are invited from reputable Security Service Companies or Firms registered with Income Tax & Sales Tax Departments having valid registration, License or authority as the case may be.
Bidder may obtain further information from, inspect at and acquire the Bidding Documents from the office of the undersigned. Bids will be submitted and opened as per PPRA Rule 36 (a) Single Stage – One envelope for the provision of security services at SBCC’s Office for the period of 2 years.
- Eligible firms are requested to obtain tender document from the office of the Project Director SBCC at the address given below by paying Rs.500 in cash (Nonrefundable) during office hours Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Bidders are requested to submit their bids on or before the March 14, 2023 by 2:00 p.m.
- Bids will be opened on the same day at 2:30 p.m. in presence of the bidder’s representatives who choose to attend.
- Tender document will not be issued on the date of opening of bid.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security equal to 2% of the bid amount. Bid security may be furnished in the shape of CDR/Bank Guarantee/Demand Draft or Pay Order or Bid Security Declaration on Stamp Paper of value Rs. 100/- in favor of “Sialkot Business & Commerce Centre”.
*SBCC reserves the right to accept or reject any or all proposals.
Sialkot Business & Commerce Center (SBCC)
A Project of SMEDA
SBCC Building, Paris Road – Sialkot
Tel: 052-9330333, 052-4264177